Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] New Website.

In a message dated 4/4/2007 5:55:57 AM Central Standard Time, joeperkel@hotmail.com writes:
Weight yet to be determined when I have a chance to input detail design work
into the software. Too heavy, would require syntactic foam but I doubt it,
look at what K boats carry for lead as it is!
Joe thanks for the info. Looks like I will take the lead on ya there. I pick up my components
In the next 2 weeks. My first project will be a complete and as accurate as I can do
a 3 d model in Solid works. I will for sure share all data.

Thankfully I have full time to devote to my k350 and will also have some help.
I am actually going to try and get sea trials in yet this year.

And warning to all, I am just an old, mostly worn out old Marine. I have tried to absorb
all that I can from the web etc, but like most Jar heads, it all don't sink in to good.
I will be begging for all sorts of help, flooding this mail list soon

Semper fi
Dean Ackman

p.s. If I can get a trailer also built by Aug maybe even bring it to the convention
with me.

See what's free at AOL.com.