Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST]Wanted a k250 or k350

Guys I am so far into my design that I keep adding complexity to
it for proper exploration of lake superior.

In short its not gonna get wet for a while.

I am looking for a K sub that may be for sale. Any where from working
to just some parts. I am trying to get somthing wet as test bed for
many ideas, and face it I am like a kid in a candy store gottta have
somthing soon to go play

my addy is 1recon@aol.com

Dean Ackman
Duluth Mn