Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] on-board air.

In a message dated 2/25/2007 4:32:17 PM Central Standard Time, joeperkel@hotmail.com writes:
wonder also, where the line is for a reasonable free ascent? To my thinking, once my little PSUB would pass normal safe SCUBA depths 130' or so, well then...I might as well be in the Abyss for all the difference it would make.
Joe you bring a good question here. Just what is the max free ascent depth? I have qualified to
140' and have done several. This was about 1972 and have not been more than about 60' since.
If memory serves the record at that time was like 400', my poor old gray matter has been
malfunctioning a lot of late, so I could be way off.

Dean Ackman
soon proud builder and designer of RECON1