From: paulkreemer@gmail.com
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Sent: Fri, 23 Feb 2007 12:11 PM
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Rand Corp sub competition entry

Doug, I think you gleaned more from the article and photo than I did!  So the cockpit is centered, huh.

This new competition with Rand sounds like a follow on to the cancelled ASDS mini-sub program.  The SEALs wanted a better vehicle than their old wet SDV.   Maybe the ex-SEALs in the PSUBs group have some non-classified comments.  Things they could tell us without killing us afterwards.

ASDS article:
http://www.defenseindustrydaily.com/2006/08/asds-minisub-program-taking-on-water-updated/index.php

keep on planing-
Paul