Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Emergency buoy (was "through'hulls")

Yes Alec, I remember some of that thread. As you say, a larger buoy is good, and gives you the option of having other stuff on it like a pinger, or something. I think it was brent or maybe someone else that was talking about floating a radio antenna from a long cable. Think it would work for a TV.? I wouldn't want to miss any Star Trek reruns.( just kidding )
I was told my steel ships on the 28th. Getting pretty excited about putting my hull together. Frank D.