Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] do a serious concrete sub project

do a serious concrete sub project

Building something like a submarine with your own money and a vage hope that
"somebody might buy" it later is bad business practice.
Especially if you think about who would buy a submarine - military? - certainly
not they build their own - scientific? - they would like one but have no money
etc...
So as a concequence most private submarines end up in a backyard although they
may work very well.
What you have to do is come up with a proposal and then see if you get a
customer. If you get a customer you start to build.
To do that seriously you have to do something like a "pilot project" that shows
that your concept can work. Well i did that - the information is there on my
website [http://tolimared.com/submarine] - so far i got interest for a deep
diver for salvatage for a submarine yacht with yachting purpose and for a
stationary hull with big viewports for tourist purpose. Which one i will build
depends on which project comes up with a solid funding.

I really would like to find Investors for a project like this:

Build a hull, staff it out with a diesel, basic dive capability, and fine
leather interior - then yacht around in the caribbean and collect interest and
more construction orders. - Finally found a specialized shipyard where concrete
hulls of different size and purpose are built in series...

But i can not lift that as a single person. I need people with financial
capability to share that VISION and to put "risk money" to make it work. - Can
we get money out of the concept of "Submarine Yachting" - of course - can it be
a business - of course a tremendous one - but who believes in it and is willing
to put money - the tecnical problem is solved - the business part is still
waiting...so this finally does not break down to solve a relative simple
tecnical issue - submarines are around for at least 200 years... it is a
question of making work the business part.

Kindest Regards,
Wilfried