Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Interesting link to a PWM

In a message dated 2/6/2007 7:07:33 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, HUNTR2@aol.com writes:
kitsrus.com/pdf/k166.pdf
Having designed and built my own motor controller without any problems I can tell you the motor controller schematic is at best minimal since it fails to discuss and solve problems with lead inductance and other issues.

If you search the PSUBs website I have a copy of my schematic in the pictures section. It gives you an idea of what a 50 to 60 ampere controller looks like.

I have specialized in power electronics for quite a while.

I recommend if you don't have a background in this technology your best and lowest cost is to buy a controller. Curtis is one vendor.

Good luck,

Ken Martindale EE