From: jon@psubs.org
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Sent: Sun, 28 Jan 2007 6:16 PM
Subject: RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Steel Pipe Hull

Jay,

Thanks for pointing that out...it's an important note.  However, you can plug the data from the charts into the "hull Calculator" spread sheet located at
http://www.psubs.org/designguide/ABS_Hull_Calculation__Rev_12_17_2004.xls to get an idea of how different materials will react to external pressure.

Jon