Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Perry lockout

Just a thought to add. There was a thread a while back about practicing the escape from a submerged chamber, and how best to do it and other thoughts some guys had.
If we ever have a convention in Florida, or somewhere it's warm, maybe we could set up a frame or doorway or something simple, and all try to race the clock getting out, and up to the surface. Nothing dangerous, but simulating a sub escape, to generate some feedback and lively discussion....Frank D.