[PSUBS-MAILIST] Fwd: hello from Boating magazine

Note: forwarded message attached.

Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debate
in the Yahoo! Answers Food & Drink Q&A.
--- Begin Message ---
Hello,

My name is Shawn Donnelly, and I'm a freelance writer for Boating magazine. I've been asked to write a short article called "How to Make Your Own Submarine." I was hoping to speak with someone from your group who could help explain to me -- in rather simple terms -- how someone might build his own sub.

Also, it looks like George Kittredge would be an ideal guy to speak with. If you have his contact information, I would really appreciate that as well.

Please let me know who I should call and when. I'm available all tomorrow (Tuesday). Thanks, best,

Shawn
323-472-3127

Never Miss an Email
--- End Message ---