Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] question

The work benefits and environment sound pretty great.  It's seems like it might be a dream offer to convert a passion into a career.   I just wonder:

How much do you value your independence - or having your name on your creations?

And how clear and detailed will the contract be about terminating your relationship with this organization?  Probably a "No-Compete" clause of course but how about your future work in the area on technologies or products?

Good luck and Happy New Year!
Paul