Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] hydraulic efficiency questions

My advice to anyone thinking of spending on and building a sub. Learn all you can, and build some models to play with. They are easy and cheap, lotsa fun, and very educational. In the early years, I had some pretty far-out ideas about what I thought was possible. After a few years of off-hours education, and some serious modeling exercises, I hope I have a design that will fit my expectations. Jay was right! You have to have a clear idea of what you expect to achieve, and use that as a starting point. Stay flexible, and remember, the first step is the hardest.
Frank D.