RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] new hydraulic pump

Chad,

While all this sounds good you need to look at the entire system and compare it against other methods of propulsion for efficiency, simplicity, reliability, safety, and cost.  The same goes for hull firms, ballast systems, etc.  Just because one method looks good doesn’t mean that it will work.  Read carefully the Design Spiral article.

R/Jay

Respectfully,

Jay K. Jeffries

Andros Is., Bahamas

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
  -
Aristotle