From: owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org [mailto:owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org] On Behalf Of SFreihof@aol.com
Sent: Sunday, September 17, 2006 11:12 AM
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Law and Sub

Does this e-mail strike anyone else as strange, or is it just me?

Stan

In a message dated 9/17/2006 12:34:20 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, fanta590@yahoo.com writes:
Hi everyone,
I want to know, the law of USA - Canada - Europe and others countries, do they forbidden construction or using a sub? I don't find this items in civil code or in code od transport national. Have you some ideas?
Thank
Fanta

Love and Peace, God bless you