Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Check out this sub

Hello Subbers. WOW! this sub is very close to what I'm building. I won't have a conning tower because I don't want the additional drag but the two tank ends top and bottom is just what I've designed. These tank heads look a little shallower than the 2:1 semi eliptical heads I'm using. My hull will be 84 inch diameter and with a 10 inch sleeve between the heads will give me 52 inches high. Calculated buoyancy is about 7400 lbs. Hope to order these heads this week. I'm just working out how to unload them and get them to my shop ( very steep driveway ) and will probably need a crane. Thanks for the link, that is Great!
Frank D.