Re: RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Purpose of psubs.org?

Before this gets terribly bad, I think I'll be the one to suggest it:

How about a forum-type list? Like PHPBB2 is a good one. Granted, it's
probably a pain in the ass to set up, but it's a viable option because
you can have separate sections, some being "sub discussion" and others
being "off topic". Things of that nature. The only thing that would
hinder it's inception are that it might not work on all computers.
E-mail is such an old concept that it works on everyone's computer, no
matter how old. I'm not sure that PHP bulletin boards would work on
all computers.

Just an idea. Or, as it's been suggested, we can all just kinda forget
it happened and move on?

-Tom Doster