From: poulin.carrier@videotron.ca
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Sent: Mon, 4 Sep 2006 6:25 AM
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] new hull design

Hello unnammed stranger,

A normal ballast system have 2 systems (like yours) exept that one system is ambient (for surface) and the other system is 1atm (trim) so, as you said, the boyancy won't change as you go deeper.

When I look at your system I don't see why you devide your 2 systems since they will work the same way. I think it would work the same if you only had 1 ambient system.

I also don't see how it could be simplier for the piping.

Pierre Poulin