Sent: Thursday, August 31, 2006 5:55 PM
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] prop shaft seal

 so what is the best way to mount these trolling motors yall like to use. they must work well if so many of you use them. can you slide them into a port in the back and seal the motor to the hull using a rubber coupling like one whould use for pvc pipe? I just havent seen any drawings or good photos so I feel like I'm designing by the seat of my pants. what depth are they good to?