From: <MerlinSub@t-online.de>
To: <personal_submersibles@psubs.org>
Sent: Thursday, August 31, 2006 11:51 AM
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Repeating History

> There are some differences..
>
> I was with Sgt.Peppers in lake Hemmoor at 180 feet last saturday and play
with all fife thrusters. If you turn the bow horizontal thruster to right
and the stern one to left the craft turns on his own axis. Put if you stop
the thrusters the boats stops turning very quickly. A spacecraft will not
stop.. If you use the vertical thruster to make a loop - it will not work
because of the stabilty of the boat - a spacecraft will makke this loop.

> But alone in a small oneman sub in 180 with Emile some hundert foot away
on the surface awaiting the next ride is more or less the same feeling as in
a mercury craft some tenthousands miles away from Houston..