Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] cockpit control pics

I'm thinking of a control stick like aircraft, but to one side (out of the way) and with a twist.  Why not control all three axes from a single stick?  Push/pull for pitch (like an aircraft elevator), left/right for roll (like aircraft ailerons), and twist for yaw (like aircraft rudder pedals).  This could eliminate pedals which would enable an exit hatch in the floor for my ambient dry sub.

Sounds good, but I suspect somebody here can troubleshoot....

Thanks...

Stan