Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Re:Deepflight

He probably need parts from it for another sub.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, November 07, 2005 16:42
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Re:Deepflight

No, it's not Deepflight that's marked as decommisioned, it's the two person trainer Deepflight 502.  Just going off what their website states:

http://deepflight.com/subs/index.htm

The submersibles and the technology associated with Graham Hawkes span many years and have come in many shapes and sizes.

Deep Flight 502
De-Commissioned

Deep Flight I

Deep Flight II