From: Dave Banks
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Sent: Saturday, November 05, 2005 8:26 AM
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Whatever happened to "finders keepers?"

I was referring to Spanish Galleons ...not military boats...Sorry Rick

rick miller <rickm@pegasuscontrols.com> wrote:
dave
    my grand father died at sea durring ww2 and i find the recovery of artifacts by private individuals disgusting.
These are graves, unless you are willing to let me dig up your grandmother so i can sell her gold on ebay. leave my grandfather alone.  Most wrecks have little or nothing for the scientist,  and there is very little  to be known from where they lie. There is no difference from the selling of an artifact from these wrecks or the selling of a a piece of the wreck of princes di

rick miller