To: <personal_submersibles@psubs.org>
Sent: Monday, October 31, 2005 3:16 PM
Subject: RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] minn kota 2 hp

Rick my english is like 70% so i don´t understand your question very
well, if you are asking about having space to use a mechanic seal, then
the answer is yes, there is plenty of room for it because the 1/2" ID
seal it´s 1 inch OD. and the motor housing nose hole is 1 1/4" that´s
for diameter and regarding to lenght i had to use a spacer behind the
prop to press the seal, it´s very easy to install and i´t works great
because i have presure tested it....please let me know is that was your
question, and if not, ask me again. Daniel