Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Re: Preliminary calculations, please check me

Joe, yes I saw movement of the cabin air bubble as a problem in a semi-dry ambient.  Seems like either some really constrained area for the air bubble - around your head - or else a fully wet or dry passenger compartment seems desirable for most boats.  Unless the design is more of a diving bell that doesn't much move or tilt I'd be worried about the center of buoyancy moving around too much.

Paul