From: Akins
Sent: Monday, October 31, 2005 3:47 AM
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Needlefish for Sale on E-Bay

I forgot to add.....But she's still no Peter Madsen's Kraka with all steel floodable superstructure and diver lockout and

torpedo tube viewports. She doesn't have the room of the Kraka either and the Kraka looks just a bit nicer to me also. But Needlefish is still

a stunner. Can't wait to see Carsten's Euronaught when it's done or Peter's newest one after the Kraka the UC3.

Bill.