From: Akins
Sent: Monday, October 31, 2005 3:31 AM
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Needlefish for Sale on E-Bay

Hi Myles.

Here's the link to the R.V. Needlefish. The most impressive propane tank sub I have ever seen. This one is sturdy with reinforcement rings.

The first link is for the e bay ad. The second link is for his marina site with many links about the sub and hundreds of month by month progress pictures that

show the beginning and entire progress of the sub's construction. Impressive.

Click on the many dates from 2001 to 2004 to see the progress. She is beautiful. Current bid is $30,000.00 with reserve NOT met.

Electric wetsub Bill.

(That's better than an electric bill!)