Sent: Sunday, October 30, 2005 11:35 PM
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Propane tanks

Hi Doug,

Emphasis on the "I'd be curious as to what depth guys are getting on a new 500 gal propane tank (without ribs).  10M ?, 25 M ??
All tanks may be evacuated to a full (14.7 psi) vacuum. " 10m/32 fsw no worries.
So that's asked and answered.

Obviously, it's easier to crush a can than to blow it up. Hopefully a volunteer will give us a pressure ratio rule of thumb.