Re: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] hull test

Hi Rick.

You wrote......"waterproofing electronics
    atkins check the rebreather page for ideas on mags switches. the same
trick would work using a mag coupler to a potensiometer through an alum or
acrylic cover plate for your speed control input."

What page (and where at) were you referring to for me to check the rebreather mag switches?

Also, where could I find that magnetic coupler and pot you mentioned that would turn the pot through a cover plate?

Thanks, Bill.