[PSUBS-MAILIST]

Whew! Well hurricane Wilma is past. We got some strong rain and winds and a few tree limbs down, but no damage. We dodged the bullet here in Hudson, Fl.

How about you Joe Perkel? and any other Florida members in the hurricane's path? I hope noone had any damage. Wev'e had a LOT of hurricanes in Florida recently.

The gulf is going to be very murky and the underwater visibility will be bad for about a week.

But wev'e been VERY lucky. All I had was a storage shed demolished during hurricane Charlie and my dive club had to cancel our underwater pumpkin carving dive we were susposed to do on sunday. Rats!

Bill.