Re: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Interior low level lighting

Hi Andy.

Thanks for that info. But did you completely encase the LED "bulb" section inside the acrylic?

What I am trying to figure out is...did you leave the bulb section just peeking outside of the acrylic so it would be

cooled by the water while the rest of the LED wiring was encased in acrylic, or did you TOTALLY encase

the whole thing, "bulb" and all submerged under the acrylic? I was wondering how you did it and if you had thought

about just leaving the very end of the sealed "bulb" of the LED just peeking out of the acrylic so it would be in contact

with the water and be cooled while the rest of the LED wiring was encased inside the acrylic and protected from the water.

I am envisioning a mold with the LED held in the mold by some means whereby the very tip of the LED bulb would just

barely extend outside of the level of the poured acrylic and since the "bulb" section of the acrylic is already sealed it would

be protected from the water while still being cooled by it.

Bill.