Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] A short cut to one's own boat?

Maybe more realistically it'd just be good for a tourist attraction?  It reminds me very much of the Soviet Foxtrot that was in Seattle for a couple of years.  http://www.russiancobra.com/index.html  And that seems like a bit of a hard business too - the company owning this boat has moved it to San Diego, CA.  They were in a quieter part of the Seattle waterfront, away from most of the foot traffic.  But they did put a lot of work into cleaning and fixing up the boat. It's been two years or more since I've seen it so hopefully they've restored more of it.

Paul