[PSUBS-MAILIST]

Thanks to all who replied to me letting me know my messages were getting thu to the psubs mailing list.

I did receive a reply from Ray Keefer today regarding my problems with uploading photos to the moki picture exchange.

Unfortunatley Ray was unable to help rectify the problem, but I thank him for getting back with me anyway.

Ian was kind enough to offer that if I would send my pictures to him that he would try and see if he would have any

better luck uploading them for me than I did. Again, my thanks to those who responded.

Once my homemade motor mount pictures are uploaded so everyone can see my setup, I will post a few questions I have

about how to connect the solonoid to a switch on the dash and the hookup to the batteries.

Bill.