Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] human powered sub record

I was a volunteer all week during this event. I assisted in constructing the
video system and switching the video feeds for the transmitted and recorded
video. From the video, the times were determined.

I was able to witness their efforts, very impressive! I was impressed in
general by the student's efforts in design (there was at least 1 high school
team present).  The US Merchant Marine Academy entry was a water pump design
(not very fast, but interesting to see it work). Many of the teams fought to
achieve neutral buoyancy.

Steve McQueen
Indianapolis