Re: Fw: [PSUBS-MAILIST] WOW!!! Cool Idea "was" Sub form as a float ship normal: Exist?

WOW,,,what a cool idea.  Some one has finally figured out how to give a hole bunch of people the bends all at one time.  Geee...they can even take Grandma and the kids along. This wonderful exomos site has once again demonstrated that marketing is all it takes to sell any thing. I'm going to start selling wings that strap onto motor homes with Velcro, quick and easy installation,,,takes just 15 minuets and you'll be on your way to glideing through the Grand Cannon.  But before I do that I'll need some marketing capital.....so if any one is interested...I have swamp land down here in Florida that will be worth.....Is this a negative attitude...hell yes it is....this is truly one of the stupidest things I've ever seen and it scares me that there are people that actually look at this exomos thing as a SUBMARINE....
IT"S NOT A SUBMARINE....it's an ambient goof machine on a grand level...this guy needs to get the balls and build a pressure vessel,,, hell,, he's in Dubai any way and could never be implicated in a law suit ........Dave Banks

DJACKSON99@aol.com wrote:
WOW! Congradulations Herve and thanks for the photos.  I posted them on my web site.  (Hope you don't mind.)   I am looking forward to an update in August after her dive test.

PSUBers: You can follow the Yacht/Submarine link from my main page: www.submarineboat.com to see the photos.  Also see www.exomos.com, there is a great video on the main page, with more detail of Proteus.

--Doug J