Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Security (and columbia subs)

Its funny you should mention the columbia sub thing.
Most people may not know that they are using cheaply
made one atmosphere subs constructed out of certain
small aircraft frames. They run just under the surface
with a snorkel and they are very fast. The authorities
have found several in the everglades on the west
coast. They have to abandon and hide the sub once they
get here since it is no longer negatively bouyant with
the "cargo" unloaded. I never thought of using cocaine
for ballast before but I guess it works lol. That type
of crap will certainly get personal subs heavily
regulated or banned. I wonder if they drive those
things all the way from south america! They must carry
alot of fuel or are dropped off by a large boat
somewhere offshore.

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail