From: Jon Wallace [mailto:jon@psubs.org]
Sent: Tuesday, May 17, 2005 10:44 PM
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] 2005 convention

Here are the current plans for the 2005 convention.

Location:   Manchester, NH
Date:         Saturday, August 20, 2005

You can stay at any hotel in the area.  ......

Hugo Marrero is another speaker that I'd like to entice attending.  ......

If you've got suggestions for other topics or people to speak, let me know
who they are and I'll send them invitations.

Jon