Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Fiberglass submersibles inquiry

We're ALL stupid newbie dreamers!
Some of us are more newbie than others, but all with a similar level of
stupidity and dreamyness.

I say hurrah to stupidity and dreamyness. Without it, we'd still be
ground-bound (no stupid fools to take those new-fnagled
dangerous air machines up, or even to be brave enough to sail over the
horizon), slow (no cars, or internal combustion engines which explode),
and dark (no-one to play with electricty, mining equipment -e.g. nobel,
who accidently blew his arm off with nitroglycerine, or big
buildings). and phooey to the sensible stay-at home folks with nothing
beter to do than to exercise advice with which they've had no
experience!

Now if I can only get away from this computer and DO something about the
dreams...sigh. Stupid indeed.