Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Fiberglass submersibles inquiry

Solomon,
To be even more precise,
.445 psi per foot of saltwater
.433 psi per foot of freshwater
or just a rough rule of thumb to make quick calculations: 1/2 psi (.500) for
every foot of saltwater.
If you are planning on going much further with a sub project take Ray's
advice and attend a basic scuba class. It will be money well spent.
Dan Lance