Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Dive scooter as propulsion unit for wetsub.

I considered this a while ago, but then some further investigation
showed up a couple of things:

1 : alot of diver propulsion vehicles are only rated for about 20
metres depth (roughly 55 feet), which for a submersible, isn't really
deep at all.

2 : the batteries last approximately 40 minutes.

3 : they don't produce a hell of a lot of thrust.

4 : Comparing the cost to a modified Minn Kota or similar, they're
pretty expensive.