[PSUBS-MAILIST] Sub sounds and electromagnetic propulsion.

Here's a site with all kinds of submarine sound effects you might enjoy.....http://www.sounddogs.com/results.asp?Type=&CategoryID=1010&SubcategoryID=38

Here's a very interesting article about electromagnetic propulsion that can propel a sub thru the water by using a magnetic field.
This article was written in Popular science in 1966 and yet still today with all our technology garnered since then, we are still using
props. It's just like Da Vinci said "Does anything ever get done?"............http://www.rexresearch.com/emships/empship.htm

This interesting post to Psubs way back in Feb of 2001 is from Richard Gordon who actually built a small working model of an electromagnetic propulsion unit
that actually moves the water in the same way that the above popular science article talks about. If you are still here Richard it would be interesting to find out
how you have come along with your experiments.......http://www.psubs.org/mlist/archive/0102/msg00047.html

Kindest Regards,
Bill Akins.