Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Deep Quest recon mission

Hi Brian,

Thanks for following this through. Sounds like this
sub  can only dive in a simular fashion as any boat,
one way trip.

One lesson to learn is that we all need to add a small
refrigerator magnet to our submarine survey kit. A
magnet could of told us if the hull was a ferris metal
or not.

Regards,
Ray

--- Brian Cox <ojaivalleybeefarm@dslextreme.com>