Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Auto pressure equalization drawing and schematic.

A few weeks ago I sent photos to our file sharing page but they were never posted. So I added these to my yahoo briefcase so I could share them.
You will have to join and or sign in to Yahoo to access them.

Here's a drawing and schematic of an auto pressure equalization system using a leak detector.
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/akins_bill/album?.dir=6aa9&.src="">

Here's a nice drawing of a forward/Reverse toggle switch setup.
http://us.f2.yahoofs.com/users/419b6590z123a1f41/52a4/__sr_/8586.jpg?phvDfBCBGPJVoaiu

Here's some photos of my wetsub.
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/akins_bill/album?.dir=e6f5&.src="">

1 man wetsub plans from Mechanix Illustrated 1966
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/akins_bill/album?.dir=6501&.src="">

Pics of other mini subs.
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/akins_bill/album?.dir=4b29&.src="">

Kindest Regards,