Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Lead-Acid Oil-Filled Batteries and Catalysts

Bill;

I'm sorry.  I assume too much sometimes.  Not everybody is familiar with chemistry.  Pb is the symbol for the metal  lead, found in the Periodic Table of Elements.  Go to www.webelements.com.  PbO2 would be lead oxide.

You're getting too hung up minutiae.

Stan