Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Bakers Submarine 1894

    Carsten,

     If you scan that plan drawing for the Baker sub, do you think you could email me a copy too?  Ich vergesse viel das Deutsch, aber vielleicht etwas verstandlich ist?  :)

          Vielen Dank,

                            Chris

Carsten Standfuss <MerlinSub@t-online.de> wrote:
I have the GAP..(General Arrangement Drawing) :-) First dive was
29.4.1892. About 46 feet by 9 feet and 20 ts right ?
Two propellers drives like the side drive of a K250 right ?

I can scan the source for you but the text is plain german.
Regards Carsten

Juergen Guerrero Kommritz schrieb:

> Hello psubers
> I am searching some informtion about the bakers boat.
> A wooden submarine build in 1894 in _Chicago. The
> patent number is US patent 530460.
> I want to know if there are some reports about how it
> worked. Does anybody has something about this
> interesting boat. I only found something in the net
> in
> www.geocities.com/Pentagon/Barracks/1401/ Competition/
> Baker.html
> I want to know if there are pictures of the sub.
> It will be a nice project to do.
> I thank you all for any information
> Best wishes
> Jürgen