Sent: Wednesday, January 26, 2005 4:01 AM
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Wetsub carrier water transport systems

You're right. I was thinking about cables with bulkhead penetrators, which you don't need and won't use.

Charging? Hmm. Have you looked at industrial stuff? Forklifts, golf carts... Hyco used a set of stab fittings built into the panel inside, which would work nicely if they were waterproof (they weren't). Anderson makes a passel of stuff, so maybe they have something you could build into a waterproof container of some sort.

I'm not helping much, but sometimes just bouncing ideas will strike a spark. If I get the chance this week, I'll call a friend of mine down in Palm Beach who builds these things and see what they are using.

Vance