Re: <SPAM> Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Question about pressure compensation

Hi,
This information is a little interesting to me. I am planning to build the
hull of my ambient sub using fibreglass, simply because it is easier to
machine and fabricate.
Obviously, the durability etc. of the wood very much depends on whad KIND
of wood it is. Marine ply is perhaps one of the most robust and
resilient... do you have any more detailed comments on the robustness of
wood, as a function of the wood type etc?

EM.