Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Sub building business

I'm glad to help. You'll be happy with the M-Ks (I hope) and if not, then you've got me to blame--so there isn't a downside. Also, you'd have no way to know about the steering problems with the K--especially when you are trying to actually cover some ground. We'll have a sub rodeo one of these days and the other guys will be running circles around us--not because we can't do it, but rather because they can't HELP but do it. Of course, we'll have to buy the beer, or they'll think we're smug.
Merry Christmas,
Vance