Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Sub building business

Thanks vance
For the information on the minn kotas I going to be
buying one soon and get right into adapting it to the
K-350 it looks to be the best way to go.
I guess my sub manufacturing endeavor really spured
some interest. I want to thank all for the inputs and
ideas. As far as the rear steering goes keeping the
main motor fixed and using a rudder is a great idea.
John

http://mail.yahoo.com