Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] kooky transparent conning idea

At 11:46 PM 12/12/2004, you wrote:

A 650 mm (25,5") diameter about 12" long with a tickness of only 8 mm is
133 euro without tax and cutting cost. Look for standard tubing in the
chemical suplly industry in your country.

I have access to a computer running Solidworks and Cosmoexpress at the moment. Just for fun I did a quick analysis of the cylinder.

Based on the figures you age and constraining the cylinder around the bottom edge where it would be fitted to the hull. I applied 10 atmospheres to it and came out with a safety factor of 4.6

It more than likely I don't know how to drive this thing :(

Dave Everett
---