Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] FYI : Scrubbers

Do you mean batteries for CO2 scrubbers? You want it to have its own?
 I plan to (someday) use a car vacuum cleaner for the heart of one. Each of my 12 volt batteries will have a car type cigarette lighter socket, the scrubber will plug into any of them.
A sensitive altimeter from an airplane will show an altitude gain as oxygen is consumed, letting a little oxygen out of a tank will bring the pressure altitude back down.

Regarding discharging, the deeper the discharge the shorter the life span. A car battery won't last 50 cycles of being drained 90 percent, but will work thousands of cycles of being drained only a few percent.

-Peter Korwin